CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Conclusion to: I hope this makes you laugh

I would NOT recommend using the face peel in the previous post. It hurt so bad peeling that mess off. I peeled most of it then ended up getting in the shower to scrape the rest off. My face was really soft (and red) afterward. I don't think it removed any blackheads, but it did remove some hair. Maybe if I had put it on just a small area it would have worked. It could work as a wax maybe, but I've seen recipes w/o milk or gelatin that hopefully would smell better. I'm not sure why it ended up stinking so bad. I don't think I heated it too much, but maybe that's what happened. I do not believe I will be trying this recipe again! lol-I'd rather put an orbital sander on my face than use that. It would hurt about the same and stink less!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL, i'm so sorry about your poor face. thanks to your braveness i know now NOT to try it, ha ha

Christi said...

LOL so sorry your face was red and hurting!!! Glad to mark this off my list of things NOT to do :)