CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

New Soaps

This soap has peppermint from my very own garden! I love the way it turned out- my second attempt at a swirled look. The boys love the way it smells too, very minty.

This is a remilled soap that I added real milk and local honey to. :D Finally! I've been wanting a soap with real milk and honey in it... I used a soap mold I purchased and some old candy molds I had laying around (Blues Clues). They smell great too!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

very cool!!! shane loves mint!! the molded ones look really cool. oh and i found out how to make soap from the very begining with milk and honey.

Jennifer said...

oh i just noticed your mandatory comments thing...ha ha

Christi said...

wow your doing awesome!! they looks sooo nice!

Misty said...

Thanks for the soap!!! You left one in the hall bathroom and Mercy has claimed it. We both love it!!