So, I decided to try this homemade face peel mask thing. It's 1T gelatin mixed with 1 1/2 T milk. I mixed it, microwaved it 10 seconds and applied it. Right away I noticed- it stinks! And the longer it is by my nose the more it smells like rotten milk. Then my husband informs me that gelatin is made from ground up pigs bones..yeah. and i got them smeared on my face.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
I hope this makes you laugh.
Posted by Gloria at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
tee hee, ewwwwwww, so what was the outcome? did it work? or just get stinky?
I'm glad to have found your blog and add you to my blogroll. It's neat to see you are crafty too. When I visit we'll have to get together with Jennifer and Christi and have a craft night!
LOL, soo how did it work on your face?? was it worth doing again?? not that i think i'm gonna try
ROFL!!!!! You crack me up! HAHAHAHHAAHA I soooo needed this laugh tonight!
Just nasty but.. am curious how it worked to.
lol....yr brave!
Post a Comment