CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Purses

I went to JoAnn to pick up some pinking shears and the girls found this purse they just had to have. So instead, I bought some clearance fabric and hesitantly told them i'd make them each one. Thanks to this awesome handbag tutorial they turned out fantastic. I may just make me one!
They were so happy and hardly believed that I made it. (Even though they watched almost the entire process.) Btw, not sure what type of hand signs they're throwing... we didn't teach them that, they're just silly happy :)
They have a pocket and are reversible.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

cute! it's so neat to be able to make your little girls stuff like that. trin always loves the stuff i make for her. even if it's not perfect...lol

Christi said...

wow! Im impressed! Those look great!!! Your girls look sooo happy! Isnt it great to make stuff for your kids? I just love it :)

Jonathan and Ashley Wallace said...

You are so stinkin cute! I made a lil tote bag back in high school but it wasn't nearly as cute. Way to go mom...inspiring the girls to create!

Anonymous said...

really cute and best of all happy girls!