CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Chairs

About 3 months ago I decided to re-upholster my dining room chairs. The fabric was a nice cream color, which does not agree with having a family of 7. I did one chair right away, but we've gone 2 months with that one chair done and the others looking like this:


So today, after some motivation from my hubby, I decided to finish my chairs!
It took a couple hours and now my hands are sore :(
BUT Yay! They're done, and I think they look great. Now I can start on something else :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

they look great..you are definitley a woman of many talents!

Christi said...

oh my!!! that fabric is beautiful! and you did a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes they do look great!

doreen said...

that's awesome. They came out great!

Wesley said...

Wow, they look awesome.