I made a few things for Mike for his birthday but was unable to post pics until after I gave them to him for obvious reasons. So one person in particular (you know who you are...lol) has been buggin me...
First is something I call a half-robe. It's meant to wrap around the waist and is reversible. Has a velcro closure. Also I put a loop at the top so he can hang it easily :) It's made out of a beach towel that we no longer used because of all the frayed edges. Next I made a mint green sunglasses case. It turned out rather feminine looking so I decided to make the black vinyl one (center). He agreed and so I use the green one. It's made of an old satin nightgown. Also I made a little pouch for his earbuds (right).
This is a close-up of the inside of the earbud pouch. The pouch and the sunglass case material was leftover from another project and has a felt-ish backing.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Happy now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Its about time!!!! ;)
They look great!!!
Thats a good idea with the beach towel.. we have some that I could do that to... great idea :)
yea, cool ideas. yea the mint green one looks a little girly. i like choice of the black vynl one for him.
Post a Comment