CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lunchtime

So today I made my kids fried bologna and cheese sandwiches for the first time ever... Don't know what possessed me to buy the stuff- guess I was really hungry when I was at the store :) Anyway, that had absolutely nothing to do with this story :) I told the boys they could go outside to eat as they often do on nice days. As I sat in peace inside I began to hear laughter increasing in volume until it turned into screaming, then laughter again. So I grabbed the camera and went to investigate. This is what I found:


Publish Post

(no one was injured in this video)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Gloria, yes you can certainly join the swap. Just let me know which one of mine you want so I put it to the side. So far its Me, Christi and Jennifer. Possibly one more.

Jennifer said...

rofl, that was too funny!! i was cracking up just listening to them laugh.

Christi said...

hahahaha that is the funniest thing ever! Even Joshy started to laugh lol!

Christi said...

yeah i think white is just fine. the flannel on mine is light purple. Mine arent the right size lol.. im a goof and used the wrong size square lol so mine will be the gimpy ones ;)