hey, there is a cloth napkin exchange going on. you know you can save more money useing cloth napkins. anyways if you're interested i have a link on my sewing page you can check out!
I am a homeschoolin SAHM. I love being healthy, creative and saving money. That's where the desire to make soap comes from. I'm married to the most wonderful man and have the best children ever. And no, there is not chicken in my soap.
3 comments:
oohh i bet that was so much fun! i use to live near new bern too. that's where i grew up :)
hey, there is a cloth napkin exchange going on. you know you can save more money useing cloth napkins. anyways if you're interested i have a link on my sewing page you can check out!
aww thats great they were able to do that!
Post a Comment