I joined a napkin swap- great encouragement for me to finish a project :) Not that I regularly don't finish. Maybe I have craft ADD or something. hahaha...
Anyway, I think my napkins turned out pretty good for a beginner. And it makes me feel good since I'm saving money and creating less waste. Now I just need to cut the fabric for Wes's napkins (he wanted to join too!) as soon as my finger heals! I have a new respect for those little rotary cutter thingies. His napkins are going to be nicer than mine- he picked great fabric!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Napkins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
finally some pics!! i have been stocking your blog looking for these napkins then all of a sudden they show up at church...haha. they came out great and i love the print. can't wait to see wesley's!
your napkins are great!! great fabric too!! and i just had to delete wipes and type napkins in its place cause i still want to call them wipes lol
very cute napkins! Very cute blog too :)
Post a Comment