CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Mountain Retreat

This weekend we were able to get away to a little cabin in the mountains. Actually, the cabin was almost as big as our house! There was plenty of room inside and out, and there was plenty to do to keep us busy.


Back of the cabin. We did some hiking and climbing.
Views from the front of the cabin.Lauren said "I'd rather see cows than eat ice cream." To which Aly promptly replied, "I'd rather eat ice cream!"


We could sit in the sunroom and see the mountains. Beautiful!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is aweesome!I would love to do this!thats also the first time ive seen all your youngens.

Christi said...

that looks soooo nice!

Jennifer said...

wow, it's beautiful! and looks likd alot of fun

Jennifer said...

soo...u ever gonna update this thing again???????????????????????